You may apply throughout the year. Moreover, an applicant, if accepted, may enroll within the first five weeks of a twenty-week semester. Applicants accepted after that time will have to wait till the following semester to enroll. To check the academic calendar click here or contact us at email@example.com.
When we receive your application, the dean will contact you and set up a time for a phone or video interview. After your interview, the dean will contact your pastor to confirm his approval of your enrollment and his willingness to serve as your mentor-proctor. If your application is approved, the dean will notify you and provide you with the steps for paying your enrollment fee and registering for your courses.
The Steps of Application
- Read the current student handbook (see below).
- Complete time-budget worksheet in Appendix B of the handbook to ascertain how many hours per week on average you can devote to your studies.
- Have your transcripts sent to address below:
Reformed Baptist Seminary
PO Box 8963
Sacramento, Ca 95818
- If you’re an international student and English is your second language, take the TOEFL exam (Test of English as a Foreign Language). The required score for the Internet based version of the exam is 94 or higher. The exam can be taken online through Educational Testing Services.
- Read one or more of the recommended online articles below:
B. B. Warfield, The Religious Life of Seminary Students
John Frame, Studying Theology as a Servant of Jesus
John Frame, Learning at Jesus Feet: A Case for Seminary Training
- Ask three family members and/or friends to fill out the Personal Reference form below (Step 4).
- Download the Mentor-Proctor handbook (see below) and send it to the pastor who will serve as your mentor and proctor. He will also need to fill out the Pastoral Recommendation form below (Step 7).
pay application fee
Click the button below to pay with a credit or debit card.
SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM
Select the appropriate form below and complete your online application.
submit personal reference form
Ask friends, family members, or a fellow church member to fill out the personal reference form by clicking on the link below.
submit pastoral recommendation form
One of your pastors will need to fill out the pastoral recommendation form below. The form is not necessary for applicants who are already ordained pastors.